[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PVC Water Absorption: fallacy?

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, May 29, 1998 1:37 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: PVC Water Absorption: fallacy?

to: Rich

They don't absorb it like a sponge but they absorb on surface through
adhesion and cohesion properties.  I did a lot of experiments with this
property and strongly recommend a good sealing process of PVC -- or else
pay the price especially with RF currents which are great "creepers".

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: PVC Water Absorption: fallacy?