[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wire length,resonance, and Q (fwd)

----------
From:  Mark S Graalman [SMTP:wb8jkr-at-juno-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, May 29, 1998 5:00 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Wire length,resonance, and Q (fwd)

  Yes that's true Greg, but (lets see if say this right)
looking at the charging of Cterm the current will lag
the voltage by 90 degrees, Maximum I-term and
Maximum E-term don't occur at the same time.
I would think the phase relationship between the two
would be much closer at the coil base.

Mark Graalman