[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple questions (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:32:43 EDT
From: Esondrmn <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Simple questions (fwd)

<<
 Ed,
     I am sure your RQ gap arrangement works well.  I was just trying to give
 brief description of one.  Chip has one where the pipes rest on channel stock
 mounted at the appropriate spacing.  I am sure there are many more ways in
 which these can be made.  I have heard that these gaps work better if you
draw
 the air between the gaps to improve the quench, but have not tested this
 myself.  Thanks for the feedback.
 Mike H.

Mike,

I have heard the same thing.  I tried to make one once but it was a rush job
and did not work very well.  I should build a good one some day and try it.

Ed Sonderman