[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary shield (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 00:37:22 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Primary shield (fwd)

Marco,

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I've thought about doing the same except I'm not too sure it would do any
good against the voltage potentials at work. I would imagine after tuning,
the primary could be shielded with acrylic on top bottom and sides if you
wanted, but again, I'm not certain the acrylic would stop the strikes from
arcing right through. Anyone else know about acrylics ability to stop these
voltages at say 1/4"?

Bart