[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: air bubbles (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:02:41 -0500
From: RODERICK MAXWELL <tank-at-magnolia-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: air bubbles (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

  Yeah, a coiler on usa-tesla told me the same thing. I ordered some
more plastic today and told the person on the phone that I wanted poly
without bubbles or holes. You would think for what they charge for it
you would'nt have to ask! I still think I'll use it, but not in the big
caps I'm building now. I'll use the bad sheets in a smaller caps so when
it fails I won't cry so much!

                                  Frankensteins Helper
                                          Max