[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reminder on Texas Teslathon (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 06:38:31 -0500
From: Bert Pool <bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Reminder on Texas Teslathon

This will be the last reminder about the Teslathon taking place in Ft. Worth,
Texas, Saturday, May 30th.  We currently have about 20 people coming, and
have room for more.  We will be having a swap-meet the first part of the day,
and we will start running coils starting at dusk. We'll have both conventional
and magnifier coils. Contact bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com for directions and additional
info.

BTW, Wild Bill Emery, Phil Rumbolt and I set up our largest conventional coil
in Phil's Tesla barn and got it all tuned up for the 'Thon.  12+ foot sparks, so far.
Bill's new tungsten rotary gap works well at 13 kva.  My new sync gap sucked
big time - I'm going to convert it to async.

Bert Pool

Bert Pool
TCBFW
bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com