[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Demos and Experiments? (fwd)

----------
From:  Steve Rodway [SMTP:Legion-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk]
Sent:  Thursday, May 07, 1998 11:02 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Demos and Experiments? (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
* it looks like. You will just have to try it and see for your self.
*
	As an aside, I have often used my pole pig transformer (just
transformer no TC) for such light shows, but I find that whenever I arc
into anything that's buring which contains carbon. The carbon, instead
of burning up it the flame as it does before the power is applied, it
forms into tiny filaments which float in the air for ages, has anyone
else observed/explained this?

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. +44 1684 567588                          *     coroner....     *