[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Where can I get stats on BIG coils? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:18:34 PST
From: Bill the arcstarter <arcstarter-at-hotmail-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Where can I get stats on BIG coils?

Coilers,
 I recall awhile ago someone was collecting info on all of our coils.

 Was this information every compiled and posted?

 I'm trying to do a bit of investigation into (perhaps) building a 15-18
inch secondary diameter coil for/with a local entreprener...  He owns
some property and is considering building this beast as a tourist draw
or other form of entertainment.  We have up to 50KW available.  Yes -
I'm serious about this and NO I don't know just what I'm getting myself
into. :)

 Tell me your stories!  I'd greatly appreciate any and all comments!
-Bill the arcstarter
Starting arcs in Cinci, OH
http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/6160
4.25 inch sec, 3KW, 60 inches of arc.