[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electrum 130 KW Report

----------
From:  Esondrmn [SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, March 23, 1998 3:24 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Electrum 130 KW Report

- large snip -

<<
 To Greg, and all the gang at LOD:  I applaud your engineering,
 design and construction; you have a masterpiece in "Electrum,"
 the world's largest classical design (One primary/secondary
 winding,) coil in the world!  The best of luck to you, as you
 make ready for shipping this machine to its new home.  And
 thank you, for the time you spent talking with me, and for the
 invitation.  (I still wonder what those commercial jet pilots
 leaving SFO International Airport, must have been thinking,
 as they looked down into the darkness, only to see something
 that must have looked like Hell opening up!)

 Respectfully submitted,
 Bill Wysock.

Bill,

Thanks for the great discussion on Greg's giant coil.  Wish I could have been
there.  I do hope the video finds its way on to Discovery or some station
advertised in advance so we can all see it.

Ed Sonderman