[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

opened pulse cap

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 21, 1998 9:15 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: opened pulse cap

to:  Jim

Contact Maxwell Caps in San Diego.  I toured their facility a few years
back.  They use a special type of solder to solder the aluminum and a huge
hand-held soldering iron (old fashioned type) that was heated with a small
blow torch.  Talk to Bob Cooper and perhaps he can steer you in the right
direction to get the solder materials they use.

Missed you Friday night at Greg's big show -- please take a few polaroids
of the caps with some type of physical reference like a person sitting next
to them and send to me with measured dimensions and weight.  I am still
interested -- how many do you have??

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>