[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC Member list & "Wrong Hands"

----------
From:  Chip Atkinson [SMTP:chip-at-sophie.bolix-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, March 19, 1998 2:35 AM
To:  Tesla List
Cc:  Chip Atkinson
Subject:  Re: TC Member list & "Wrong Hands"

Bill,

One doesn't need to modify the mail header if they have "sed" and
access to the web site :-)

I believe that it's a good idea to make it so web crawlers can't get
addresses from the web site (despite it's up and down nature).  I won't
be able to get to it right away, but I'll put it down as one of the
next web site projects.  Of course, it's not a simple matter of
replacing every -at- with _at_ or something:

Chip