[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Where do I get Tungsten welding electrodes?

----------
From:  Cliff Fahrer [SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 17, 1998 8:50 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Where do I get Tungsten welding electrodes?

Tesla List wrote:

Mark,

I noticed that you mentioned that .38 in tungsten tip rods would be good
to use on the stationary part of a rotary gap. Is there any reason that
they can't be used on the rotating part of the RSG? If they won't work
I'll be doing some re-desiging and rebuilding. (Of course I built the
rotary part first, and have yet to build the stationary part!!!)

Thanks in advance,

Cliff, Cliff, (doing everything twice),