[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Modeling a magnifier

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 14, 1998 4:57 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Modeling a magnifier

At 07:57 AM 3/14/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

  Richard, Malcolm -

  Please do not think I am trying to put less importance on the excellent
work you two have done with Tesla coils. I am only trying to add to the
information you have provided.

  I was particularly attracted by the discovery that the peak of the
dampened wave lagged the typical sine wave. I thought this was something you
were not aware of and may want to explore the possibilities as far as
synchronous gaps are concerned.

  John Couture