[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

coiling list (thanks, etc, still need YOUR info :)

----------
From:  Jeff Corr [SMTP:corr-at-enid-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 11, 1998 12:54 PM
To:  tesla list
Subject:  coiling list (thanks, etc, still need YOUR info :)

I got so many replies I got tired of thanking all of you! :)
But THANKS!  If you sent me info, it has made it into the list.
I understand there was another list made about a year ago, and
I think it needs updated anyway :-)  There are alot of people new
to the list now I am sure anyway.

So if you did not send me info, mail me NOW! :) PERSONALLY, NOT to the Tesla List !
corr-at-enid-dot-com
I need your name, location, coil info, and phone number (optional).

And once again, thanks to everyone who supplied the information!
I will post a message to the list when it is done!

Thanks again!

Jeff Corr
2114 Monitor
Enid, OK 73703