[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC Coil List

----------
From:  gweaver [SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 10, 1998 8:16 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  TC Coil List

I will volunteer to list all coilers by name, address, city, state, zip and
email.

I will also make a map of the United States showing the location of each coiler.

Anyone that wants to be listed can email me at gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net

I will post the list on my Web Page when its finished (probably a few weeks).

I will make a zip file that contains the map and txt file for everyone to
DOWNLOAD from my Web Page.

How does that sound?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Gary Weaver