[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

primary hold down's

----------
From:  Alfred C. Erpel [SMTP:aerpel-at-op-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 07, 1998 12:49 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  RE: primary hold down's

Walt,

	Perhaps you should not notch the polycarbonate, but drill a 9/32" (.281)
hole and thread the tubing thru. You will probably have to prewind the 1/4 "
tubing into a pancake which has the same pitch as the 30 degree slope
projected on to the plane of the pancake.
	I have not done this, so I am not sure it is possible.

Best of luck
Alfred Erpel