[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

trannies WANTED!!

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, March 01, 1998 6:50 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: trannies WANTED!!

to: Jeff

Quit using NST's -- they aren't worth most of the headaches.  Call T&R
Electric, Colman, SD, and order yourself a nice 14.4 kV potential xmfr.
Use an old 28 amp variac core to wind a nice 130 turn series gapped-core
reactor, and then get on with a long  happy & healthy relationship with
your xmfr!  Life goes on even after NST death.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net