[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How to rise the secondary?

----------
From:  Richard Staron [SMTP:rstaron-at-aracnet-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, June 24, 1998 6:22 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: How to rise the secondary?

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

I have used a wooden plug that fits into the base of the secondary with
a 1 1/2" wooden dowel that slide inside a another clamp
arrangement....hey a pic is worth a thousand words so take a look at my
web site under MY COIL and you will see a side view of the secondary
coil and the lifting arrangment that I have used.

--
Regards

Richard Staron,  VE3FAC
http://www.aracnet-dot-net/~rstaron