[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How to rise the secondary?

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 23, 1998 6:37 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: How to rise the secondary?

to: Marco

An octagon shaped structure of 2x4 inch pine boards approx 2 feet high
works very good.  Wooden pegs are used in drilled holes every 3/8 inch to
allow height adjustment.  The sec coil sets snugly over this structure and
the 8 pegs allow height adjustment.  Be sure to use peg and wood glue
construction -- no nails inside your sec coil.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net