[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil height

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, June 20, 1998 2:40 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Coil height

Hi Ed,
Just received your email about the coil height. I think this is very near
to my setup. I think I'll make the same measurement. I've been out of the
country this past week, flew home for the weekend, and am flying out of
the country again Monday for another week. I've been sent in to resolve
some system problems on some very high tech equipment for the check
printing industry of Canada. Anyway, I'll talk at you again when I'm back
in the US.
Take care,
Bart