[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warthog coil pictures

----------
From:  Robert W. Stephens [SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, June 18, 1998 8:35 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Warthog coil pictures

Bert,

I wasn't trying to imply that you were over K'd with the conical
primary, just that at the top voltages you are going to see with this
spectacular coil you could probably use some extra room to ground
which would be provided by a flat spiral primary.

I didn't know that you were using the actual legendary Nemesis primary.
If I had I would _never_ have suggested running a steamroller over
it!   I hope Richard Hull will forgive me.  : )

Have fun!

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel: 1-519-925-1771   Fax:
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~