[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Neon Phasing?

----------
From:  Keith Maddox [SMTP:kmaddox-at-burgoyne-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 16, 1998 9:52 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Neon Phasing?

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Yes, but remember your phasing since the two primaries should be 180 degrees
out of phase.  You MUST phase them properly on the primary side since each
NST has two secondaries with one terminal grounded each to the core and
ground lug.  Put a clip on ammeter on the Nutral line and watch what it
does.  If it draws any current at all, you've done something wrong.

-Keith