[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warthog coil pictures

----------
From:  Chuck Curran [SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 16, 1998 8:49 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Warthog coil pictures

Bert:

The secondary has 85 pounds of #12 magnet wire space wound on it--without
space winding I would have needed Superman to help set up the secondary into
operating position.  Expected resonance will be at 58 Khz with the new
toroid that is being built.  I hope to be about complete by 7/15/98.  If you
see a large cloud of smoke coming from Wisconsin, that might be the new
coil!  I am taking pictures as I build and I hope to set up a web page too
in the next month.  I'll let you know when I get further with either
project.

Chuck