[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Idea for Tesla Coil Mailing List

----------
From:  ESchulz531-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:ESchulz531-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, June 17, 1998 6:36 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com; chip-at-pupman-dot-com

	If everyone on the list emailed one person with there list
of places to get parts (such as magnet wire, transformers,
etc.) cheaply and fast.  Then that one person could make it
into a list and sort it.  Then this person could change the list
into HTML format and then it could be put onto Chip Atkinson
Tesla coil mailing list page (if its OK with him)?  This would
give us all good sources to buy parts from.  Also we could
point newbie tesla coilers to it so they could buy parts easily.

Sound like a good idea?  Questions comments?
How does it sound to you Chip Atkinson?

I would be happy to make the list since I have time or
somebody else could do it.

Erik Schulz