[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My site is terminal :(

----------
From:  Bob [SMTP:tesla-at-america-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 09, 1998 5:46 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Subject:  My site is terminal :(

Howdy Coilers,
	I have always tried to keep my page going even though
I did not always have time to update it. I also like my email
address of 'tesla-at-america-dot-com', which was easy to remember
for people. Well I had paid for access for the year and it appears
that my provider is folding. I still see that mail comes to me and
that the web site is still going but I believe it to be a matter of time
before they are both gone, which will include my connection to
the Tesla lists. I downloaded all of my web directory so in the
future it may one day arise again. This is sad as well because I
had just scanned the pictures of my newest static gap of which
I wanted to share. I am gun shy of providers now because I would
not want the same thing to happen again and would want a provider
who is stable and not going anywhere. Anyway, it had been fun and
a great experience and thank you all, I will read email from list as long
as I can and keep the page up until they pull the plug.

Take care all and happy coiling!!

Bob Schumann
tesla-at-america-dot-com

http://www.america-dot-com/~tesla