[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

813 tube coil

----------
From:  Mike Harrison [SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Sent:  Thursday, June 04, 1998 9:10 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 813 tube coil

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 20:15:05 -0500, you wrote:

.. Or you could use a toroidal transformer and overwind the required
secondary - I've often seen big-ish toroids  going very cheap at radio
rallies.
Big 5V switchmode supplies are also ten-a-penny, but you'd have to be
careful to avoid zapping them!
   _/ L_/  Mike Harrison / White Wing Logic / wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk  _/ L_/
 _/ W_/  Hardware & Software design / PCB Design / Consultancy  _/ W_/
/_W_/  Industrial / Computer Peripherals / Hazardous Area      /_W_/