[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sync-gap problems

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, May 30, 1998 11:42 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: sync-gap problems

Alan,
My suggestion would be to first remove the static gaps and use only the
rotary to start with. Then make the rotary gap about 0.010". Rotary's are
fine for high powered systems, but I'm not sure what your driving. If you
have a low power system, maybe others with experience on low power systems
vs. rotary gaps can comment.
Bart