[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK Teslathon

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, June 01, 1998 1:09 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: UK Teslathon

At 01:18 PM 6/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>----------

here in Richmond at the TCBOR in 1989 has now become a fashionable event.
Could it be otherwise?!!  A bunch of coilers talkin' coils and sparks is
always an event.  To my knowledge, this the first Teslathon ever held
outside of the US!  Good goin' guys.  I hope you have many more...........it
sounds like you will.

Richard Hull, TCBOR