[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK teslathon

----------
From:  bob golding [SMTP:yubba-at-clara-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, June 02, 1998 1:42 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  UK teslathon

Hi all
	I had a great time on Saturday and was really impressed by the range of
different designs of coil,and the quality of build of some of them. After
hearing Julian rotary wind up to speed followed by the sound of his coil
gave me a real sense of excitement. i can imagine what electrum must sound
like now. Many thanks to Alan and his wife for setting it all up, and to
everyone else for their comments and encouragement. I am glad to say that
Keith is really keen on Tesla coils now, as well and has decided to work
with me on coil building. He is going to  start by building a rolled poly
cap. My plate cap is now safely sitting in 10 litres of transformer oil
breaking in. we plan to fire up the coil for the first time next weekend
hopefully,after I make a decent rf ground.
bob
bob yubba-at-clara-dot-net