[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PVC Water Absorption: fallacy?

----------
From:  Steve Rodway [SMTP:Legion-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk]
Sent:  Monday, June 01, 1998 6:41 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: PVC Water Absorption: fallacy?

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

	I was looking in the RS book a while ago, and they listed an absorbtion
figure for PVC, can't be sure, it was a while ago, but I think it was
something like 0.2% I can check if anyone wants.
--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. +44 1684 567588                          *      coroner...     *