[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

What Tesla Coil book? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:38:05 +0300
From: Marco Denicolai <marco-at-vistacom.fi>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: What Tesla Coil book?

After building my first TC, I feel I eventually need to read one or more
books.

I am seeking for:
1. something about Tesla's experiments
2. a serious explanation of the TC and magnifier working principles
3. project examples and suggestions

Please, this does NOT want to be commercial but in the galaxy of Tesla
related books it is hard for me to pick up one or two. More, I have to
order them from the US, so I really don't like to pick up an unnecessary
book.

I was thinking about "Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900" (by Nikola Tesla)
and "The Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola
Tesla" (by Richard L.Hull).

Can you experienced guys out there suggest me some good titles?

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...