[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capabilities of Small Thin Wire Secondaries (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:28:29 -0600
From: Steve Young <youngs-at-konnections-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Capabilities of Small Thin Wire Secondaries (fwd)

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Capabilities of Small Thin Wire Secondaries (fwd)
> Date: Monday, July 27, 1998 8:56 PM
>
> John and all,

Very interesting tests and results.  The last statements of your Tests 3
and 4 are interesting.  Do you, or anyone else, have any idea why there
seems to be a correlation between gap heating and secondary racing sparks
even though the gap quenching appears to stay at the 1st notch?  What
parameter is shifting which causes the racing sparks??

--Steve

[snip]