[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Radio Circuit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 09:02:27 -0300
From: ntesla-at-ntesla.csd.sc.edu
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tesla's Radio Circuit (fwd)

>Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 22:33:46 -0600 (MDT)
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Tesla's Radio Circuit (fwd)
>From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Ok, I'll go to the library and find the original I copied mine from, and
post the dates. I'm fairly sure it came out of Scientific American. Our
library has them bound back to 1850. I'll also see if I can get a friendly
typist to reproduce the article and put it on the web so anyone who's
interested can get it.

Dan