[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polypropylene (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 02:18:29 +0100
From: bob golding <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Polypropylene (fwd)

At 22:02 23/07/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Hi Greg
	The information i used to build that cap is in the archives around the
middle of march. The general consensus seems to be that you should treat
polypropylene the same as polyethylene. remember that the cap will swell up
a lot as it absorbs oil so make allowance for this when you are building
it. good luck.

bob golding lightning without rain

bob yubba-at-clara-dot-net