[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: 30 9 mil gaps, great quenching (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:51:50 -0600
From: terryf-at-verinet-dot-com
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Re: 30 9 mil gaps, great quenching (fwd)

Hi Eric,
        Thanks for confirming the gap design!  I was waiting for someone to
independently test it out.  I wonder if 9 mils is better than the 4 I use.
My 4 mil gap performs better than my 7 mil gap.  I think you have also
confirmed how cool it runs if the quenching is correct.  I have never tried
fan cooling.  Perhaps it will help too by blowing away ionized gasses,  The
gap should stay cool by itself.

Great work!

        Terry Fritz