[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 04:12:38 -0500
From: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)

> Date:          Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:13:16 -0600 (MDT)
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Slightly off subject request for identification (fwd)
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Russ, your friend has a vacuum capacitor.  Ratings are 50pF -at- 20 kV.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel or AutoFax: 1-519-925-1771
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~