[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 13 Jul 1998 18:43:44 -0700
From: Dale Hall <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE>jeff's tesla coil pages

RE>jeff's tesla coil pages updated / tesla deconstructiojn guid
Whew, Jeff you know how to smoke your defunct secondaries, (what?  the
whole winding was too tame, too much inductance to smoke ?)
Hope you (and your friends & family) didn't inhale any of that nasty PVC smoke
else you'll be disinherited due to non survival. Perfumed your garage a bit?
Dale  Redondo Beach, CA
Date: 7/9/98 3:01 PM
To: Dale Hall
From: Tesla List