[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Aluminum foil toroids (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:37:21 -0700
From: Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum foil toroids (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Jim & All:

I have a source for aluminum flex duct that I have used for three
toroids to date.  Contact the firm listed below, at the closest site:

Snappy Air Distribution Products
1011 11th Ave SE
Detroit Lakes, MN   56501
Phone: 1-800-328-2044  or 1-218-847-9258

or

Snappy Air Distribution Products
P.O. Bpx 29009
Thornton, CO  80229
Phone:  1-800-552-4582 or 1-303-287-2851

Snappy Air Distribution Products
2505 SE Stubb St.
Milwaukie, OR  97222
Phone:  1-503-653-0575

I called the Minnesota plant and asked for the name and phone number of
a distributor in my area, which their sales office quickly provided.
They also sent me a catalog which shows all of their products.  The flex
duct is manufactured in 3" through 18" inside diameters and has worked
very well.  It comes in 8', 25' and 50' sections and must be pulled
apart to achieve full length--not easy with the larger diameters.  I
paid $10.70 for a 10" by 8' length two years ago and I just bought some
14" for about $23.00 per 8' length, if I remember right.  I purchase 4'
by 8' by 1" aluminum foil covered foam insulation wall board for the
center section and away you go.

Chuck