[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: alternate spark gap design (correction of correction) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:47:22 EDT
From: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: alternate spark gap design (correction of correction)

<<
 << deano,

CORRECTION OF THE CORRECTION:
Today is not my day.  What I said originally is correct, and the
below "correction" is incorrect.  A STATIC GAP would never fire if
the transformer was disconnected before the gap fires.  But with
a main rotary gap, the gap can fire if the transformer is disconnected
just before the gap fires.        John Freau