[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nat'l Geographics

----------
From:  SAKonrad1-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:SAKonrad1-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 04, 1998 5:17 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Nat'l Geographics

     Okay, so a while ago I was in this Red Cross building.  I was supposed to
be working but there was nothing to do, so I browsed the various magazines
they had there.  I came upon a National Geographic with some rad tc pics in
it.  At the time I hadn't really taken an interest into building a tc, but I
knew what one was cause a member of my favorite band has built two tc's.
     Moving on...does anyone know what issue of Nat'l Geographic that is?
I bring this up cause my history teacher....this (no kidding) really dumb
football coach who I dislike very much, has a bunch of Nat'l Geo's in his
room...

    For those interested, my favorite band is Man or Astro-man?  Coco the
Electronic Monkey Wizard, bass guitar player, has built two tc's.  One for
European tours, the other to remain in the US.  If they come to your town you
really should go see...if not for the music then for Coco's Tesla Coil display
at the end of the show.  Visit Coco's Man or Astro-man? web page at
http://www.astroman-dot-com

That's all,
[K]onrad