[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

130kW Coil -- Oh No!

----------
From:  Chuck Curran [SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 03, 1998 6:47 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 130kW Coil -- Oh No!

Greg:

Your progress to date has been impressive and very interesting!  I really
hope that some of this might be on video and made available to those who
can't make the trip to visit your test site first hand.  I have just started
wondering about a source for you that can provide a good flak jacket, sounds
like those porcelain fragments must have caught your attention.  Best of
luck on your testing as it continues and I hope El Nino stays out to sea.

Chuck