[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BIG Capacitors

----------
From:  Jim Fosse [SMTP:jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, February 20, 1998 10:34 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: BIG Capacitors

Elli,
	Malcolm's caps are on my ftp site now. They are not on
Kristian's ftp site though.

ftp://ftp.bjt-dot-net/users/jfosse/

do check out Kristians site thought for some excellent pictures.

ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/

pictures in the /pictures directory;)

construction in the misc directory.

	jim