[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Thursday, February 19, 1998 1:56 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

Hi Dave,

I agree with your analysis of the polarity of Bert's coils. I am
planning to wind a small resonator like this in the weekend.
Measurement will follow when I get it back home followed by a test
fire with the flyback supply. I have decided to come in to get my
large coil going properly with its new topload so I'll get a few
other things done as well.

Malcolm