[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

----------
From:  Michael Baumann [SMTP:baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu]
Sent:  Sunday, February 15, 1998 1:36 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Multi-layered Secondary HELP!!

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Not at all. I have a 3.5x10" coil that produces several 14" arcs from
360VA

Your layered approach is likly to cause you naught but grief,
but good luck trying.

--
Michael Baumann  Optivus Technology Inc.|Loma Linda University Medical Center
San Bernardino, California. (909)799-8308 |Internet: baumann-at-llumc.edu