[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florida Trip Canceled (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:14:50 -0800
From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>
To: "William A. Brown" <brown531-at-gte-dot-net>,
    Steve Hallquist <SteveH44-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>,
    "Ross M. Brown, CRS,GRI" <rossmb-at-gte-dot-net>,
    "Rev. Al" <cacophonyla-at-earthlink-dot-net>, Ralph Down <rjdown-at-fan-dot-net.au>,
    Jon Pennington <jon-at-adagegraphics-dot-com>,
    "Herbert M. Rosenthal" <herbrose-at-lobo-dot-net>,
    Greg Domeno <mega-at-cyberverse-dot-com>,
    "Ed J. Wingate" <ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net>,
    Deborah Stewart <dstewrt-at-earthlink-dot-net>,
    "Daniel G. Greenhouse" <daniel-at-teslasystems-dot-com>,
    Chip Atkinson <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>, Ben Satory <satory-at-earthlink-dot-net>,
    Alan McFarland <alanmcf-at-appliedmagic-dot-com>,
    "Agent Xray (Xraig J. Halperin)" <xray-at-d2-dot-com>,
    David Hutchison <DavidH8083-at-aol-dot-com>, Kevin Wahila <wawa-at-spectra-dot-net>,
    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Florida Trip Canceled

Dear Fans,

Between March 13th and April 5th, kVA Effects was scheduled to
perform at a large and well-known amusement park and science center
in the southeastern United States. Three weeks before event (today), the
entertainment conglomerate that owns the park and science center
tried to force a contract on us that, among other absurdities, prohibited
us from using the name of the amusement park, science center or
entertainment conglomerate for promotional purposes. In effect, we
would not be able to claim on our web site that we provided the
electrical effects for the show in which we were about to perform.
Without the promotional incentive, we had little reason to provide
our services and therefore elected not to perform.

kVA Effects is sorry and regrets the inconvenience and confusion
that this misfortune has caused our fans. We strive to associate with
reputable promoters and sponsors for our live shows and, in this case,
failed to secure such an association. Despite this setback, kVA Effects
remains committed to providing the best in high voltage special effects,
live entertainment and pro-bono science education for the Los Angeles
Unified School District.

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com