[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rotary gap problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:19:46 -0800
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: rotary gap problem

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Dwight,

Aha!! I misunderstood how your system was configured before. Your
problem is that the safety gaps should be directly connected between the
HV transformer output leads and the RF ground so that anything nasty
that still makes it through your RF filters will then be killed by the
safety gap. In your present configuration, you've got the safety gaps in
parallel with your rotary...

-- Bert --