[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Builders Assoc in SoCal?

----------
From:  wysock-at-ttr-dot-com [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 11, 1998 6:06 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Builders Assoc in SoCal?

Dear Michael,

The answer is "Yes,"  with a few qualifiers.  Although for the most
part, only a small number of people get together on a non-scheduled
and informal basis, there are several people in your area, who have
been coilin' for a number of years.  I can provide a few individaul
names and addresses to you directly.

Bill Wysock.

> To:            "'Tesla List'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject:       Builders Assoc in SoCal?