[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

a big thanks

From:  wysock-at-ttr-dot-com [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, February 07, 1998 5:04 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: a big thanks

To Kevin,

Congratulations on being accepted to Lehigh University.  I
personally know of two people who obtained their Masters
and PhD's by studying various aspects of Tesla and writing
their thesis on research they have done.  I also agree 100%
with you when talking about Chip's Tesla List.  This (forum)
is a most excellent source for the exchange of information and
discussion.  The best of luck to you, Kevin!  And always
remember..."T.F.M.S.!" (Tune for maximum smoke.)

Bill Wysock.

> To:            "'Tesla List'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Subject:       a big thanks
> Date:          Sat, 7 Feb 1998 01:26:24 -0600