[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

poly bags

----------
From:  Cliff Fahrer [SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, February 05, 1998 5:32 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: poly bags

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

To "Someone" and all;

Having owned a plastic bag business I know that the mill numbers listed
for the bags are not the actual thickness. The actual allowable
thickness of a 1.25 mil bag can be down to  1.1 mills. Most plastic bags
will run on the smaller size of the allowable. This makes for more
profit. Always measure the actual thickness and use this for
calculations.

Thanks,

Cliff (Up to his Ars in Ohio snow)