[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: Fair Radio Sales HV capacitor

Hi,
	I have two of those capacitors.  They work great.  I get 37"
 to a ground rod with 15kv 60ma at 120bps.  6" secondary 20
gawg. 3/8" copper tubing primary with RQG and one cap.

Running at 12kv 250ma they start to get warm and I let them
cool after 10 minutes of run time.  I have had mine for 2 years
and they haven't failed.

Sometime this Christmas I am going to run them at higher
voltages.  If all goes well or they die I will report it to the list.

Erik Schulz